We are currently looking for a Volunteer Office Assistant for 8-10 hours a week! This volunteer position will help TFL with mailings, event preparation, filing, and office organization. Must have experience with Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint. Interested? Submit a Volunteer Application and two references to TFL.
Volunteer Openings: Please share information so we know if you are interested in specific projects, have ongoing time and how best to utilize your skills and talents to support TFL efforts.
Occasional Volunteer: We have needs for 1x projects and ongoing volunteer support such as hosting our exhibits at events, developing public relations materials, assisting at our TFL banquet/fundraisers or pulling together mailings.
Regular Hours Volunteer: We have need for social media support and calendar updates.
Photographer at TFL Banquet on April 30th
Board Member Openings: If you have a talent in collaboratives, marketing, legal knowledge, fund development, grant-writing and/or strategic planning, we have board openings.
- Raise awareness of the help available to the many life-affirming organizations and TFL
- Prayers- contact Kristin Walch
- Volunteer as a group to help TFL
- Invite a pro-life speaker to your church or school
- Start a Pro-life club in your school
- Host a fundraiser for TFL