TOGETHER FOR LIFE MATERNITY HOME
We are working to eliminate the root causes that drive women and families to make negative choices. Together For Life strives to CONNECT women-centered services and resources that SUPPORT and EMPOWER families to make positive, life-affirming choices. We are creating a Culture of Life to TRANSFORM our community.
SON Maternity Home
The mission of the Star of the North Maternity Home is “to serve as a home and program for housing unstable pregnant women and women with infants and children up to age 10.
Our vision is to support a vibrant COLLABORATIVE of pro-woman and pro-family organizations and operate Star of the North Maternity Home, a residential home for pregnant women and their infants experiencing housing instability.
SON Maternity Home
The Star of the North Maternity Home’s vision is to move pregnant women experiencing housing instability to self-sufficiency while promoting healthy relationships, education, adoption and/or positive parenting.
- In each woman’s innate ability to nourish life, either physically or spiritually.
- That fertility and childbirth are natural, healthy, biological processes and that knowledge of them empowers women.
- Abortion and contraception interrupt natural, healthy, biological processes.
- Women should not feel forced to choose between their children and their education and/or career.
- That our bodies were created beautifully and deserve respect, understanding, and care.
- In the inherent dignity of every human being beginning with natural conception and ending with natural death.
- Every life is unique and holds potential; every life deserves celebration regardless of the circumstances of conception, status, or health.
- In holistic, women-centered solutions to the many challenges women face in our society today.
- That life naturally begins at conception within women and requires a “yes” on the part of women to be realized. Therefore, women are at the heart of the Culture of Life.
Current Funding Sources
Funding for the Star of the North Maternity Home has come from fundraisers, grants, capital campaign, individual and Church donations. Together for Life Northland is a 501(c)3 charitable organization, and as such, donations are tax deductible. Our Annual Campaign Goal to continue serving moms and babies in the Northland in 2023 is $550,000
A productive, healthy future for a mother and father choosing life for their baby is priceless. Your investment in the Star of the North Maternity Home is an opportunity to demonstrate our care for an under-served population in a life-changing way! Thank you for your generosity in helping us to reach this goal.