Maternity Home Volunteers: We are always seeking Home Care Coordinators to provide in house coverage (2-4 hours shifts) assisting residents with the home aspects, ensuring they get to appointments, mentoring and sharing parenting skills with our new babies.
Volunteer Openings: Please share information so we know if you are interested in specific projects, have ongoing time and how best to utilize your skills and talents to support Star of the North Maternity Home efforts.
Occasional Volunteer: We have needs for 1x projects and ongoing volunteer support such as hosting our exhibits at events, developing public relations materials, assisting at our TFLN banquet/fundraisers or pulling together mailings.
Regular Hours Volunteer: We have need for social media support and calendar updates.
Photographer for various events.
Board Member Openings: If you have a talent in collaboratives, marketing, legal knowledge, fund development, grant-writing and/or strategic planning, we have board openings.
- Raise awareness of the help available to the many life-affirming organizations and TFLN
- Host a fundraising Breakfast or Baby Shower for SON
Youth Groups / Students
- Volunteer as a group to help SON
- Invite a pro-life speaker to your church or school
- Start a Pro-life club in your school
- Host a fundraiser for Star of the North Maternity Home (Car wash, bake sale)