We Love Our Donors!
Let’s get real for a minute; we couldn’t do what we do without our donors! You donate your time, your talent, and your treasure. We have been blessed with so many incredible individuals, families, and organizations who have supported us from day one.
We depend on your contributions!
Your donation will support a mom and baby today!
Charges 6% of all donations
Know of any grant or assistance opportunities, and would like for Star of the North to have access to those chances? Would your group like to provide for our residents in a community manner, or volunteer as a team? Looking for a way to help but unable to provide in the ways listed on this page?
We welcome many possibilities that are able to help our residents with more than just supplies. If you know of any grants or assistance opportunities that you think could benefit our residents, or if your group would like to hold a fundraiser, baby shower, or event of similar nature, please contact us at either 218-340-1645 or email@example.com.
Items are needed at both the Twin Ports location and the Iron Range location. Donations can be made via each location’s Wishlists.
Most Needed Items:
- Gift cards to Walmart, Target, Walgreens, grocery stores, gas stations, Super One or Amazon
- Baby Monitor with video (Twin Ports)
- Diapers (All Sizes)
- Household items including: wipes, paper towels, toilet paper, Kleenex, Dreft & laundry detergent, dryer sheets, dish soap (for hand washing and dishwasher), liquid hand soap, toilet paper, natural cleaning supplies, and batteries.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept the following items:
- Used Car Seats or High Chairs or Playpens
- Used Cribs or Mattresses or Pads
- Used Stuffed Animals
- Used Safety gates older than a few years old.
- With busy moms & babies, we can always use all the help we can get – and so can the moms!
- We are open to meals at any time. If you’re able to, please consider dropping off a meal or purchasing gift cards. Please call SON Twin Ports at (218) 340-1645 or SON Iron Rang at (218) 206-1931 if you are able to help in this capacity.